Useful bits and pieces from the world of law

Whilst information is easily available these days it is often more challenging knowing where to find the data. Most legislation is available online on Government and Cape Town City Council websites. Please note that any other other information provided is not intended as an expert source, and as such any legal advice sought should be by way of consultations with a registered attorney.

Cape Town Council policies and by-laws

A single point of access to government information and services for the citizens of the Western Cape

Where to complain if you are not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with services provided or your rights are not being observed by SAPS, Prosecutors, Magistrates, Clerks of the Court, Social Workers, Parole Officers (Correctional Services Personnel), you can complain to the particular Government Department.